Transfer articulation agreements, also known as the Memorandum of Understanding (Mou`s), allow students to complete their first and second year of course, resulting in a bachelor`s degree at St. Philip`s College, and transfer credits from a participating four-year college or university and graduation courses. Important note for course transfer: most universities only accept 66 hours of university credit applicable to the degree for your degree. Transfer advising guides have been created to accompany students on courses they can take before the transfer. Please read the university guidance manuals specific to your program to get an overview of course recommendations, program requirements and instructions on when we recommend transmission. Official transcripts of all colleges and universities visited must be forwarded to Alamo College at the time of admission. Transcripts should not be faxed. If you have any questions about course equivalencies, please contact the Enrollment Services/Admissions and Records Office. Transfer Center staff will provide you with the information you need for a smooth transfer to St. Philip`s College.

The work of transferring military training is accepted on the basis of the American Council on Education guide. Students must provide an official copy of the Army/American Council or Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript. An official transcript of the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) meets the transcription requirement. All transcripts and questions should be addressed to Enrollment Services/Admissions and Records Office. Make an appointment with your assigned certified advisor to declare your intention to transfer and discuss your transfer options; It`s NEVER TOO SOON! While it is highly recommended that you sign up for your associate degree, there are times when the transfer before concluding may be your plan. Students who go to university or the University of Texas before graduation are able to qualify for an associate degree from one of the Alamo Colleges District Colleges. For students who pass through most Texas universities, this is an automated system after approval of the ApplyTexas admission application. Students can also request a reverse transfer check at any time by filing a university protocol and visiting the college`s winding/admissions and registration office. Students should check these hours with the institution to which they wish to transfer. It`s never too early to start planning transfers. If you`re thinking about a transmission, there are things you can do now to ensure a smooth transition.